Sometimes the perfect home hasn’t been built yet. In those cases, the partner that you and your clients need is Viking Custom Homes. We offer each of our clients and realtor partners the consistent communication they expect, the quality that they need, and the beautiful energy efficient homes that they want.
Partner with Viking Custom Homes
Viking Custom Homes is proud to acknowledge the efforts of our industry peers who introduce their clients to the unparalleled quality that Viking provides. Their efforts have contributed to our continued success and we will continue to build more relationships through excellent customer service. We are a premier provider of custom homes in Howard County and new single family homes in Carroll County, but we can work to find your client available land for custom homes in the surrounding areas as well.
To get started with Viking Custom Homes, register your clients through our simple registration form or give us a call to schedule an appointment for your clients. For our realtors, we offer a 2.5% commission unless otherwise instructed.
To register as a referral:
- You must be a licensed Real Estate agent and/or Broker in the State of Maryland.
- You must accompany the buyer in person to the Viking Custom Homes’ sales office or model home on the first visit. If you are unable to accompany your client, we will allow your client to register you by presenting your business cards. You can also register your name and agency on the Visitor Registration Form.
- To schedule your visit, contact us or give as a call at 410-489-6728.
- You will receive a copy of the referral form at the time of registration.
- Registration of your client with Viking Custom Homes will remain in effect for 60 days or the duration of active contract progress.
- Viking Custom Homes will keep you informed as to the status of the working relationship between buyer and builder at all times.
- You will keep Viking Custom Homes informed as to the status of the working relationship between buyer and yourself at all times.
- Commission payments will take place at the final delivery of the home to your client, at which time all payments are deemed to have occurred.
Do You Have Available Land for Custom Homes?
Viking Custom Homes has an established reputation for excellence and would love to share information about what we do with your brokerage. Our “To Be Built” marketing program has assisted many agents in selling their lot listings faster. To arrange an information session for you and your agents, call Cary Cumberland or visit our contact page.
Get the Partnership Started Today
Viking Homes has been providing area homeowners with beautiful custom home construction for over three decades. Thanks to our outstanding workmanship and commitment to the satisfaction of our customers, we are proud to have built dream homes for countless happy homeowners. If you are looking for a custom home builder in Sykesville, Clarksville, Mt. Airy, Ellicott City, or across Howard, Carroll, Frederick, and Baltimore Counties we want to be your Maryland home builder. Contact us today or by giving us a call at 410-489-6728.